OutfitTravel fashion salad by Ghitta Laskrouif - 6:27 PM some freshness from tetouan city upcycled shirt Share Tweet Pin Share Tags : Outfit, Travel Newer Post Older Post You May Also Like 7 comments UnknownSeptember 25, 2013 at 9:00 PMGreat post! Love your style!xx,www.mellowyellowblog.comReplyDeleteRepliesGhitta LaskrouifSeptember 25, 2013 at 9:07 PMso kind of you thanks a lot :) DeleteRepliesReplyReplyzinouchanSeptember 25, 2013 at 11:01 PMyou look like a harajuku girl with in a moroccan type :D love itReplyDeleteRepliesGhitta LaskrouifSeptember 25, 2013 at 11:33 PMlol mini taille effect XD thanks my dear for love kisses DeleteRepliesReplyReplyGhitta LaskrouifSeptember 27, 2013 at 11:03 PMtha's really kind of you thanks a lot it's a pleasur to discover your blog cheers and much love from morocco G.ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyUnknownJuly 15, 2014 at 12:25 AMI really Love our pictures *-*ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyUnknownJuly 15, 2014 at 12:31 AMCan I be your model in Kenitra or rabat city ? I love this *_*ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyAdd commentLoad more...
7 comments
Great post! Love your style!
ReplyDeletexx,
www.mellowyellowblog.com
so kind of you thanks a lot :)
Deleteyou look like a harajuku girl with in a moroccan type :D love it
ReplyDeletelol mini taille effect XD thanks my dear for love kisses
Deletetha's really kind of you thanks a lot
ReplyDeleteit's a pleasur to discover your blog
cheers and much love from morocco
G.
I really Love our pictures *-*
ReplyDeleteCan I be your model in Kenitra or rabat city ? I love this *_*
ReplyDelete